There are lots of reasons to work with Harris Creative – and we’re always looking for talented people to help us grow our team.
Our people are hardworking, supportive, and thrive on collaboration. We provide clear career development paths and opportunities to discover new skills by working across departments. We prioritise wellbeing, encouraging everyone to take proper breaks and build a work-life balance that works for every individual.
At Harris, we all want to do work that we feel proud of, and everyone supports each other to achieve this.
If this sounds like an atmosphere you’ll thrive in, send us your CV today. If you have any questions, let us know!
Health and wellbeing
- Free annual flu jabs
- Free annual eye tests
- Mental health first aiders
- Annual anonymous ‘stress survey’ completed by all staff
- Once a year wellbeing day, plus regular team socials
- Monthly – fully catered – team breakfast mornings
- Generous holiday package, including increased allocation for long-term staff, and every Christmas break off
- All the tea and coffee you could want – and cake on your birthday!
Ways of working
- Full flexibility to work in office, remote, or hybrid
- All equipment you need to do your job provided by Harris Creative
- 35 hour working week
- No set nine to five routine – freedom to set your own schedule
- Support for working parents and carers
Training and development
- Regular professional development catch-ups with senior management
- Company-funded training and professional development in work time
- Clear linear (and lateral!) career paths and a strong culture of promoting from within
- Time and space to pursue your passion projects and try out new ideas
- Access to coaching and mentoring, both within the team and externally